Sure to impress even the most particular recipe critics, our Silky Coconut Collagen Panna Cotta literally melts in your mouth…
…you would never guess that it’s gluten-free, dairy-free, and protein-packed (thanks to the addition of collagen)!
This rich and creamy custard also just so happens to be a great source of manganese, copper, iron, selenium, vitamin C, and inflammation-fighting antioxidants – all important for healthy bones.
With its joint- and bone-nourishing benefits and perfectly balanced sweetness, this Silky Coconut Collagen Panna Cotta is an unbeatable dessert!
Silky Coconut Panna Cotta | BoneCoach™ Recipes
TOTAL TIME: 15 minutes
1/4 cup (62 ml) water
2 tsp (10g) organic gelatin
4 tbsp (20g) collagen powder
1 can (400 ml) coconut milk
1/4 cup (62 ml) maple syrup or honey
1 tsp (5 ml) pure vanilla extract
Fresh berries to serve on top (optional)
1) “Bloom the gelatin” by placing the gelatin powder and collagen in a large bowl and pour the water over it. Set aside.
2) Meanwhile, in a saucepan over medium high heat, combine the coconut milk, sweetener of choice, and vanilla. Bring the liquid to a light simmer, then remove it from the heat.
3) Pour a small amount of the hot coconut milk mixture over the bloomed gelatin, and whisk well until it looks smooth. Add in the remaining coconut mixture and whisk well.
4) Divide the mixture into 4 small bowls or ramekins. Place the bowls on a flat shelf in the fridge and let them chill until firm, about 6 hours or overnight.
5) Serve the panna cotta with fresh berries on top.
Recipe created by BoneCoach™ Team Dietitian Amanda Li, RD & Chef.
Watch The FREE Stronger Bones MasterclassWatch Now
Apply to work with our teamApply Now
The information shared above is for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide medical or nutrition therapy advice; it does not diagnose, treat or cure any disease, condition; it is not to be used as a replacement or substitute for medical advice provided by physicians and trained medical professionals. If you are under the care of a healthcare professional or are currently using prescription medications, you should discuss any dietary and lifestyle changes or potential dietary supplements use with your doctor. You should not discontinue any prescription medications without first consulting your doctor.
Related Blog Posts
Hormones, Gut, Osteoporosis Connection w/ ...
Want to know why hormone therapy may not be the right fit for you and what options you have to help ...
Hassle-Free Shrimp & Kabocha Squash Curry ...
Looking for a no-fuss dinner option that's PACKED with flavor? ...then look no further! This ...
Start Here After Being Diagnosed With Osteoporosis. ...
Welcome to Episode 1 of the Bone Coach podcast. Kevin Ellis here. I’m really excited that you’re ...
In Episode #3 of the Bone Coach Podcast, we’re talking about the causes of osteoporosis and what ...
Silky Coconut Collagen Panna Cotta | BoneCoach™ ...
Sure to impress even the most particular recipe critics, our Silky Coconut Collagen Panna Cotta literally ...